** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I wish...

I wish I "knew how to quit you."
I wish I didn't act so damn needy.
I wish changes happened over night.
I wish I didn't want you so bad.
I wish I was over it all.
I wish I could grow up, and stat.
I wish I didn't get crazy.
I wish I wasn't PMSing.
Yep.

Time.
Though I feel like it's not on my side.
Time is all I need.

:: My Job ::
Let's talk about how much I love my job. It's so friggin' rewarding. Plus, I'm doing a really good job. I'm a "top performer." And that means something. It proves I can be successful at anything I love. That showers hope on so many things in my life. It showers hope on every aspect. Which makes me happy. But Monday I have to be at work at 5:30am. This is not making me happy. And I need some anatomically correct shoes. My back and knees are getting straight arthritic. Hahaha.

:: My Relationships ::
Looking on the past, the present, and the future. I've learned a lot from everyone. From my crazy drunken acts to finding true love. Everyone has brought a lesson. Learn. That's the key. You've got to make sure you learn. And I am. But I'm thick headed...so it's probably taken a lot longer then it should. HA.

:: School ::
I hate you. Somebody burn it all down. I'll go back when I'm 40.

:: The Summer ::
I am UBER excited. I'll be glad when school is not a part of my life. Well, I actually want to go to school. Just not a university. I still want to do broadcast. So now, I just want to go to the Broadcasting School. That would make me happy. Very Happy. :) Then I wouldn't feel like I was wasting my time. :):):):):) DId I mention that makes me happy?

Well, that is all.
--Kandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home