** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Monday, May 08, 2006

That Was.

Obviously a terrible thing to do.
It made me feel horrible.
I don't regret it, but...
I should have thought about long term effects.
I should have known it would tear at me.
My heart. My soul. My very being.
I just want you to be happy, but I forget my own happiness.
That is no good.
That means nothing has changed.
That means I learned nothing, nothing at all.
I hate this.
I hate it all.
Realization is the key.
Stepping over.
Moving on.

:: In further News. ::
Job -- Looks like I have something very promising about to happen. I go to "work" with Pheonix Advertising company here in the Metroplex tomorrow from 11:15am until around 8pm. It's a trial type of day. To see if I would like it and to see if I can do it. I'm excited about it. I prayed today and told the Lord that if this is something that can be promising, to please give it to me. He'll let me go and finally start fixing all my wrongs. So if this is it for me, I'll get it and I'll like it. :) (If that's the way it pans out.)
School -- HORRIBLE. Absolutely horrible. I could honestly care less. I'll just be glad to sell my books back and be done with it all. And then start paying off my student loans, but set money aside and go to Broadcasting School up in Dallas. :) That's what I want. Or the broadcasting school in Arlington or Fort Worth. Whichever. I want my school. But I want to work on Broadcasting only. And maybe an Associates in Accounting just for the hell of it. Things that I'd actually like to persue. None of this BS.
Finance -- I'm broke. If you'd like to send me money to hold me together until Friday, I'd be willing to take it. Email me and we'll get it Western Unioned to my Ass. :) Score. I've got a certain little fella who needs a complete B-day gift. None of this unfinished biz-nesssss.

--Kandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home