** KBarnes **

Strong willed, stubborn, ghetto, yet fab-u-lous. Dreams, ambition, the top, my one wish. Rap, music, the radio, and industry too. That dream boy, My City, all I want is you. The life, the times, everything in your grasp. The answers to questions, go ahead and ask.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Worthless Tears.

So I'm crying.
And that is lame.
I am virtually lamenting a lost love.
And that is foolish.
Why?
I shouldn't let him do this too me.
I shouldn't be sad that he's gone and I made him go.
I shouldn't.
I should be jumping up and down.
He's finally free of all my burdens.
I'm going to stand on my own.
He should be happy as hell to know he won't be bitched at.
He won't have to hang around my ignorance.
He won't have to put up with my emotions.
He's free.
Completely.
And I'll just sit here and be sad for a while.
I hate how contorted my face becomes when I cry.
And even at this moment...
I look hideous.

I guess all I ever really wanted was someone to love me.
To hold me close and tell me they did.
Someone to need me, just as much as I needed them.
Someone who wants me, just as much as I want them.
I'm not looking for marriage.
But I'm looking for someone who is faithful. true. and can see what I'm worth.
Because, my self-worth is a lot.
But most of all. I'm looking for someone who understands me.
Because that's the hardest part of it all.

Stop Crying.
Your tears are worthless.
Absolutely.
--Kandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home